I started my dad blog in 2013 after my wife had her first miscarriage. Two kids and six years later the blog is still going. I’ve had some great experiences that I never would have had otherwise because of it.
- All expenses paid
tripto Dreamworks Studios in Burbank, CA
- Brand-new Toshiba laptop
- Brand-new Dyson Vacuum
- All expenses paid
tripto Dad 2.0 Summit in San Fransico, CA
- Free movie showings at CMX Theaters, Marcus Theaters, AMC Theaters, and more
- Free Netflix for 5 years
- Took part in a national ad campaign for Amgen/Novartis that involved commercial shoots in NYC & LA plus speaking engagements in NJ & AZ.
- Invited to press openings at the Chicago Theatre, Lookingglass Theatre, Shakespeare Theatre, Studebaker Theatre, and others
Let me show you how I’ve gotten to work on hundreds of campaigns. Campaigns with companies like Netflix, Starbucks, Pampers, Denny’s Diner, Ferrara Candy Company, Cheerios, Barilla, Rogaine, .Me, Best Buy, and more just because of my dad blog: Daddy’s Grounded
I’m launching an online course that includes everything from setting up your website & social channels to how I pitch companies.
These are actual pitches that I’ve used to get products & experiences for free, become part of paid campaigns, and meet some really amazing people.
These results are not guaranteed, but they are possible. I’ll show you how. This isn’t a typical course that is a one & done thing. I’m constantly improving it and expanding it to include extras like:
- Custom branded URL shortener
- Copy & Paste ready review pitches
- A list of my 30 favorite influencer networks
- How to optimize your social reach
- A who’s who of the dad blogging list with over 100 bloggers to follow for inspiration
- How to rank on the top search engines
- Members only FB group for brain-storming, troubleshooting, & sharing the journey together
Want to know when the course launches and pay full price? Fill out the
Want to lock in a seriously discounted pre-launch sale price? Click the “Buy Now” button below.
- Pricing starts at $1 for the first person to reserve their spot in the course.
- Every time someone buys the price goes up by $1.
- The sooner you buy the less you’ll pay!
- Pre-launch sale ends February 24, 2019